Preparation for Fall Harvest Brings High Number of Agriculture Auctions to Proxibid in August
Omaha, NE – August 7, 2017 – Proxibid, (www.proxibid.com), the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for a large volume of agriculture sales in the month of August. While the farm and agriculture industry prepares for harvest season, several premier auction companies will conduct high quality sales with a wide selection of inventory.
More than 85 auctions featuring farm and agricultural equipment will be available online with Proxibid. Buyers from anywhere in the world with an internet connection can participate in the auctions, including:
- August 7 – 8: Sullivan Auctioneers featuring farm and collector tractors in Rochelle, Illinois and Hopkinton, Iowa
- August 10: Rebel Auction Co., Inc. featuring farm and construction equipment in Hazlehurst, Georgia
- August 10 – 11: Witcher Auctions featuring tillage and planting equipment, hay equipment, tractors, trucks, trailers, and support equipment in Wynne, Arkansas
- August 11: Weeks Auction Company featuring two rings of tractors, rotary mowers, commercial mowers, trailers, and sprayers in Ocala, Florida
- August 11: Henslin Auctions, Inc. featuring clean farm equipment, tractors, combines, grain trailers, and tillage equipment in Atwater, Minnesota
- August 12: Fahey Sales Auctioneers & Appraisers featuring large farm and construction equipment in Glencoe, Minnesota
- August 17 – 18: Brinkley Auctions Inc. featuring tractors, sprayers, bale moving equipment, cattle handling equipment and more in Idabel, Oklahoma
- August 19: Jack Nitz & Associates featuring acreage equipment in Yutan, Nebraska
- August 19: Speckmann Realty and Auction Service, Inc. featuring a late-model, low-hour John Deere combine, tractors, ag hoppers, planters, and construction equipment with no reserve in Verdon, Nebraska
- August 23: Wieman Land & Auction Co. featuring three rings of tractors, combines, grain handling equipment, hay and feeding equipment, planters, sprayers, and mowers in Marion, South Dakota
- August 24: Maring Auction Co. Inc featuring clean farm machinery, tractors, combines, planters, and grain dryers in Faribault, Minnesota
- August 25: Mid South Auctions featuring construction and ranch equipment, trucks, and trailers in West Monroe, Louisiana
- August 26: DeMott Auction Company Inc featuring tractors, construction equipment, citrus and farm equipment, trucks trailers, and hay equipment in Okeechobee, Florida
- August 29: Kiko Auctioneers featuring New Holland Tractors, equipment, mowers, and more in Akron, Ohio
“Since 2004 we have trusted Proxibid to sell farm machinery and heavy equipment to bidders located across the globe,” said Allen Henslin, Equipment Auctioneer with Henslin Auctions Inc. “We continue to see the benefits of Proxibid’s growing online platform, as we reach a growing number of not just regional buyers, but international bidders and buyers as well.”
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and trucks available for auction. Only Proxibid ensures 99.99+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information and to place a bid, visit Proxibid.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/proxibid
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.
back to newsroom