High Volume of Commercial Trucks, Fleet Vehicles Available in Flexible Buying Formats on Proxibid
Omaha, NE – October 9, 2017 – Proxibid (www.proxibid.com), the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for a large volume of commercial truck sales in the month of October. While commercial trucks are popular on Proxibid, this month will yield a particularly high volume of vehicles sold by a wide variety of auctioneers, dealers, and asset owners in several formats.
The Proxibid platform offers four ways for buyers and sellers to transact – live auction, timed auction, buy now, and make offer. The variety of purchasing methods creates greater flexibility for both parties. At Proxibid, buyers can purchase how they want, when they want.
More than 2,400 commercial trucks are currently available via Buy Now and Make Offer on Proxibid. In addition, buyers from anywhere in the world with an internet connection can participate in the following commercial truck auctions via the Proxibid platform, including:
- October 10: Machinery Auctioneers featuring trucks, trailers, and work trucks in Abilene, TX
- October 10: BIDITUP Auctions Worldwide featuring Freightliner Columbia Tractors and a variety of trailers in Saginaw, MI
- October 10: Equify LLC featuring bucket trucks, service trucks, truck tractors, trailers, and heavy construction equipment in Sealy, TX
- October 12: J. Kane Auctioneers featuring light duty trucks, bucket trucks, truck tractors, and construction equipment in Waxahachie, TX
- October 12: Cuevas Auction LLC featuring heavy trucks, automobiles, trailers, ATVs and more in Picayune, MS
- October 12: TAC-Team Virtual Auctions featuring heavy duty truck repossessions, medium duty trucks, and trailers in a timed, online only auction
- October 12 and 13: Witcher Auctions featuring trucks, trailers, autos, and ATVs in Wynne, AR
- October 13: R Giles Moss Auction & Real Estate featuring a liquidation of wrecker and towing business in Concord, NC
- October 13 and 14: Lippard Auctioneers, Inc. featuring truck tractors, military trucks, and heavy construction equipment in Marlow, OK
- October 13: Western Construction Auctions, Inc. featuring tow and recovery trucks, service trucks, water tank trucks, and construction equipment in Perris, CA
- October 14: 360 Trucking Equipment Sales/Auction LLC featuring tow and recovery trucks, dump trucks, construction equipment and more selling in an absolute auction in Fredericksburg, VA
- October 14: Western Sales Management Inc featuring service trucks, tank trucks, flatbed trucks and more in Phoenix, AZ
“Since 2008 we have utilized Proxibid’s secure platform to sell trucks and heavy equipment to bidders online,” said John Cadzow, Owner and President of Western Sales Management. “Because of Proxibid’s focus on security and growing buyer base, we see consistent benefits to using Proxibid to reach both new and existing buyers online.”
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the commercial trucks and machinery available for sale. Only Proxibid ensures 99.99+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online buying platform available.
For more information and to place a bid, visit Proxibid.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/proxibid
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.
back to newsroom