Barrett Jackson’s 10th Annual Las Vegas Auction Goes Live on Proxibid
Omaha, NE and Las Vegas—September 26, 2017—Proxibid, the most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide live online bidding when Barrett-Jackson celebrates its 10th Annual Las Vegas Auction at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, October 19-21. The entire docket for this premier automotive lifestyle event—collector cars and automobilia—will be available for online bidding via Proxibid from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
“Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world and we’re excited that this year’s docket will once again feature rare and sought-after vehicles and automobilia that buyers have come to expect,” said Craig Jackson, Chairman and CEO of Barrett-Jackson. “We are proud to present this exclusive lineup of cars and automobilia at our 10th Las Vegas Auction, guaranteed to capture the attention of bidders from across the globe. Whether you attend in person or bid online with Proxibid, this is an event that collector car aficionados will not want to miss.”
The lineup for this auction features a vast array of vehicles to meet the needs of any collector, from novice to even the most experienced. Online bidding in this three-day event ensures all enthusiasts can bid and win in the auction, regardless of their location. Collectors around the globe will not want to miss the chance to bid live on the more than 300 pieces of automobilia already on the docket, along with hundreds of rare and valuable automobiles, including:
- 2011 Porsche Speedster Convertible: Number 49 of only 356 built worldwide, this stunning white Speedster is one of only 100 sold in the U.S. Powered by a 3.8-liter direct-injected flat-6 engine with 405hp, it features an abundance of modern luxuries and appointments throughout.
- 1971 Plymouth HEMI ’Cuda: One of only 107 built in 1971 and one of only 59 built that year equipped with a 4-speed manual transmission. Rotisserie restored in 2005, it features the original matching-numbers 426/425hp HEMI engine.
- 2007 Ford Shelby GT Concept Car #1: When Shelby and Ford realized demand for a new Shelby Mustang, the companies put together a deal. Shelby took a white 2007 Mustang GT and added a Ford Racing suspension, unique front fascia, quarter-panel scoops, silver side and dual over-the-top LeMans stripes, and a hood scoop to create the first concept car.
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: This SLR McLaren offers a beautiful exterior with Crystal Laurite silver paint and plush red interior. With just under 7,500 actual miles, this vehicle has been well-cared-for.
- Professionally restored 1970 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible: This Oldsmobile 442 has undergone a frame-off rotisserie restoration. It is Aegean Aqua with an ivory interior, white top and W25 air-induction hood.
Proxibid offers the most robust online platform for buying and selling highly valued items like collector cars, backed by the industry’s most sophisticated risk management and fraud protection system, designed to keep buyers safe when transacting online. That, combined with Proxibid’s 99.99+ percent uptime and commitment to customer services makes it the best place to purchase collector cars online.
For more information about this auction, to view the online catalog, or to register to bid, please visit www.proxibid.com/barrett-jackson.
Visit us online at www.proxibid.com
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/proxibid
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/proxibid
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/proxibid
About The Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Established in 1971 and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Barrett-Jackson, The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions®, is the leader in collector car and automotive lifestyle events, which include authentic automobilia auctions. The company produces auctions in Scottsdale, Arizona; Palm Beach, Florida; at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut; and Las Vegas, Nevada. With broadcast partners, Velocity and Discovery Channel, Barrett-Jackson will feature live television coverage in 2017, including broadcasts in over 100 countries internationally. Barrett-Jackson also endorses a one-of-a-kind collector car insurance for collector vehicles and other valued belongings. For more information about Barrett-Jackson, visit https://www.barrett-jackson.com, or call 480-421-6694.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.
back to newsroom